beautiful case and top quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TwoFace ----New Oakley sunglasses

Go down

TwoFace ----New Oakley sunglasses Empty TwoFace ----New Oakley sunglasses

Post by Admin Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:48 pm

Oakley on February 17 this year, was formally signed “badminton Emperor” Lindane, as the first Chinese brand ambassador. Super Dan has long been a breakthrough in the relentless competitive sports and personal location, the perfect interpretation of the subversive and innovative Oakley brand. The event debuted on Lindane signature models, TwoFace, after Llindane collaboration with Oakley ,is a new interpretation of the concept of subversion. With world-class athletes and fashion editor of multiple identities Lindane, design it in person, whether it is red and black color, or star pattern, represents the Super Dan his own philosophy of life : “‘Star’ memorial tattoo is the symbol of my Grand Slam, on behalf of my motivation to keep fighting, I want to be able to pass this spirit to all who wear this pair of sunglasses. Never move forward until the end, why not?” Lin also said: “Red like my heart warm, calm and able to represent both black, whether in life or in the game for me, two qualities are essential..” Red and Black frame in TwoFace, both mutually antagonistic blend with each other, represents a new momentum of subversion. In addition to sunglasses itself, limited edition mirror bags with Lindane signature shall also uses a red and black color design. Oakley never stop challenges on difficulties. The design of the series of TwoFace is from surfing and skateboarding, framed by reshaping the material creation and thus became the representative of unconventional style. Uses a unique dual-material frame design, with lightweight and durable O Matter as the main body, with the bottom border of aluminum, designed as a combination of two materials TwoFace bring unique mosaic appearance. This brings limited edition signature models, including Lindane TwoFace series, all designed specifically for Asians, perfect fit Asian face. TwoFace both for sport and health, but also on behalf of the city’s new fashion. Beyond the sports category, more in line with urban style, adds the pursuit of pushing the limits of passion into the products. Oakley cooperates with Lindane this time, combining the sports and fashion together unprecedentedly .
The original article, reproduced please specify: http://www.meblogic.com/twoface-new-oakley-sunglasses/

Admin
Admin

https://dwqcaseqiwf.longluntan.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum